BaliNewsid

Canadian National Transferred to Denpasar Immigration Detention Center After Disturbing Public Order in Buleleng

Canadian National Transferred to Denpasar Immigration Detention Center After Disturbing Public Order in Buleleng

BALINEWSID.COM, SINGARAJA – The Singaraja Class II Immigration Office transferred a Canadian national identified by the initials FRP (51) to the Denpasar Immigration Detention Center (Rudenim) on Wednesday (May 13, 2026), following immigration supervision and enforcement measures against a foreigner suspected of disturbing public order in Buleleng Regency.

FRP was previously secured after allegedly damaging property belonging to local residents in the Sangket area, Sukasada District, Buleleng Regency, an incident authorities said had disrupted public order.

Before being handed over to immigration authorities, FRP was first detained by the Buleleng Police for initial questioning regarding the alleged actions.

Following an administrative immigration examination conducted by the Singaraja Class II Immigration Office, officials confirmed that FRP had entered Indonesia through I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport using a visit stay permit valid until June 18, 2026.

Although the stay permit remains valid, immigration authorities stated that the actions allegedly committed by FRP had caused disturbances to public security and order, prompting the need for administrative immigration measures in accordance with prevailing regulations.

The transfer to the Denpasar Immigration Detention Center was carried out as part of the immigration detainee management mechanism to support further handling in a centralized, effective, and procedurally compliant manner.

The transfer process was conducted under strict escort by officers from the Singaraja Immigration Office to ensure security and smooth transportation to the detention facility in Denpasar.

The Singaraja Class II Immigration Office emphasized that the move reflects the implementation of its supervisory function over the presence and activities of foreign nationals within its jurisdiction.

See also  Bali to Fully Close Suwung Landfill Starting March 2026, Waste Temporarily Diverted to Bangli

“Through optimal supervision and strengthened coordination with related agencies, it is expected that public security and order can continue to be maintained,” the Singaraja Class II Immigration Office said in an official statement.

Immigration authorities also stressed that they would not tolerate foreign nationals proven to have violated immigration regulations or committed actions that disrupt public security and order in Indonesia.

The Singaraja Class II Immigration Office further stated that it will continue to carry out immigration supervision in a professional, accountable, and responsive manner toward any potential violations committed by foreign nationals, particularly in Buleleng Regency and surrounding areas.

Viewed 9 times

Related Posts

BALINEWSID.COM, BADUNG – A major drug trafficking network operating inside Bali’s Kerobokan Penitentiary was uncovered after...

BALINEWSID.COM, BULELENG – Indonesia’s State Logistics Agency, Perum BULOG, has ensured that food security in Bali...

BALINEWSID.COM, DENPASAR – The Regional Executive Board of the People’s Movement Party (PGR) Bali Province has...

BALINEWSID.COM, TABANAN – The Bali Regional Executive Board of the Partai Solidaritas Indonesia (PSI) held a...

DENPASAR, BALINEWSID.COM – The Indonesian government, through the Directorate General of Immigration, has intensified surveillance on...

Discussion (0)

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts